Write a review
- 1 6oz Package of Plain Soft Chèvre Cheese (One Package Makes 2 Pizzas)
- 12 Figs (Approximately) thinly sliced to cover pizza
- Balsamic Vinegar (Reduced in frying pan for about 10 mins) add some honey or brown sugar if you want it sweet
- Cook at 375 Degrees for about 15-20mins until the figs are just beginning to get crispy
- Cornmeal Pizza Crust (I buy them from the Coop in the frozen food section) or Crust of your choice.
- Variation: Add prosciutto and arugula
Shamrock Artisan Goat Cheese http://shamrockartisangoatcheese.com/