Grilled Peach, Blueberry, and Goat Cheese Arugula Salad
Write a review
For the Dressing
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white or golden balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Sea salt and crushed black pepper, to taste
For the Salad
- 3 ripe peaches, cut in hall pits removed
- Fresh arugula (about 8-10 cups)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup Marcona almonds or regular almonds
- 2 oz fresh goat cheese
- First, make the dressing. In a small bowl or jar, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper.
- Lightly brush the peach halves with the dressing. Preheat the grill to high heat. Place peaches, cut side down, on the hot grill. Grill for about five minutes, or until the peaches are soft and have grill marks. Remove peaches from the grill, cool to room temperature, and slice.
- Place arugula, sliced grilled peaches, blueberries, almonds, and fresh goat cheese in a large salad bowl. Drizzle with salad dressing. Gently toss and serve immediately.
Shamrock Artisan Goat Cheese http://shamrockartisangoatcheese.com/